Do you have a good business idea and think there is a gap in the market – but don’t know where to start? Or do you have personal family commitments and looking to work flexibly around these as a freelancer? Or perhaps you simply think now is the time to be self-employed: your own boss…or you are stuck with your existing business and don’t quite know how to grow it?
I am here to support you right from the start. As I have been there myself, I can guide you through the different phases and give you useful, practical tips – so that you get off to a better start – quicker!
My support includes:
- Business Planning
- Getting the numbers to stack up (start-up costs, cash flow, profit & loss)
- Financing/funding your enterprise
- Marketing – including Social Media & Website development
further I can help you with
- Preparing for a show/special sales event or exhibition
- Image manipulation for marketing & social media purposes
- Microsoft Excel skills for small businesses
I like working with all sorts of people, from all walks of lives and from different backgrounds. I will promise you to break down all the business jargon and speak in plain English throughout (but if you prefer we can also converse in German or French!). You can ask me lots of questions – I am here to help you to get you were you want to be.
Feel free to contact me to discuss your ideas.